The Environmental and Chemical Safety Educational Institute (ECSEI) received a grant from the ChemRAWN XIV- ACS Green Chemistry Institute International Green Chemistry Grants Program to develop a curriculum on green analytical methodology that could be used by developing / emerging nations. However, please note that the available curriculum can also be used just as well by developed countries.
The curriculum content has five main sections to train educators and students in green analytical methodology. The main sections include:
1. Green Chemistry Background,
2. Introduction to Green Analytical Methodology,
3. Where to Find Green Analytical Methods,
4. Examples of Green Analytical Methods, and
5. Live Real-time Green Analytical Methods Using the Internet.
The author, Dr. Keith, has over 40 years experience in environmental analytical chemistry.
Summary prepared December 2008 by Dr. Keith, Director of Environmental Chemistry at the Environmental and Chemical Safety Educational Institute.